December 8, 2015

2015 Chachoengsao Bike Week

Amazing! Our little city of Chachoengsao will have its first ever Bike Week on the 19th of December.

Of course I will be there and take lots of pictures! ;-)



The aftermath

The first Bike Week in Chachoengsao came and went. It wasn't bad at all I have to say. The only thing that spoiled it for me, was (once more) the deafening loud Thai music. Seriously, I really can't stand it. So, once I got some good pictures and scanned the shops, I did a runner back home.

One more notable thing...
My Yamaha SR400 project bike "Sunmaster 14" had its maiden ride! Congratulations to us! :-)



















3 comments:

Surfernick said...

Hello Markus,

Nick here - I just ordered a seat for my SR500 from your site.

Very cool blog! I'm enjoying reading it. If you want to see how the seat works out, I'll post the results on my blog at http://hondasl90.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Nick P.

OmegaRacer said...

Hi Nick
Thanks for the kind words. I had a look at your blog. Congratulations on your SR500 and very interesting Honda. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

Surfernick said...

Thanks! The Honda SL90's are rare little bikes, even here.