June 16, 2015

New arrivals at Omega Racer

I've been supporting the guys from "The Sports" from the start. Seeing how meticulously they work on their bikes and the painstakingly attention to detail they employ when crafting their custom parts, I knew I'm onto a winner. It was full sails ahead for me from then on.

I started with offering their custom seat cowl about 2 years ago. Now, I'm proud to introduce some of their new goodies, namely a very cool leather side bag that you'll find only at Omega Racer, clip on handlebars and headlight brackets for 35 and 41mm forks, mini switches and rear turning light brackets.

I can't overemphasize that when you're getting a "The Sports" part, you're getting the best money can buy. No compromises.

Just look at the pictures...they speak for themselves...




  







Mini switches








No comments: