February 11, 2015

New Facebook group!! Everyone invited!

Hi all

Due to my passion for the SR (and for work), I navigate the net a lot and I'm a member of a long list of forums (or fora) as well as many Facebook groups. There are a dozen Thai groups, a handful German ones and a few English ones that I know of, mostly catering for riders of a specific country or small area.

What I missed so far, was a truly international group, where SR lovers could quickly interact with other FB users, asking for help, giving advise, inquiring about parts, sharing pictures and videos and generally having a good time among like minded people. In short, a global community of people, bound together by love for the little thumper.

For exactly this reason I decided to start a new group called


Feel free to join me in this new adventure!




No comments: