July 16, 2013

Desmoscrambler 2013/14

I'm so excited. 
I just read on Cycle World (link) the news that Ducati is to introduce a new model: a 696 air-cooled 90degree V twin in a Scrambler set up.
It's supposed to be a reasonably priced bike, with many parts made in Thailand and assembled in Thailand.

I always wanted to own a Ducati after riding my brother's 900SS and 750SS and Scrambler, but I never really fell in love with the Monster and I'm not into extreme sport bikes, even if I could afford them. So this news makes me very happy. Can't wait to see the first pictures!

Now the only thing is to start sweet talking the wife and making her understand that getting another bike is absolutely necessary for my well being. tongue.png

Here are some design proposals by Oberdan Bezzi...





EDIT 24.07.2013
The very first picture


No comments: