June 2, 2013

Celebrating 35 Years of Kicking SR

Happy 35th Birthday Yamaha SR!!!

It has been already 35 years since you came to grace the roads of this world. Thanks God for that!

This year the huge SR community in Germany decided to celebrate this anniversary with a meeting. They met this weekend (1st and 2nd of May) in Vreden. Vreden is a small town in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany near the Dutch border. 

Sadly I could't attend due to the 12,644km (yes, I checked) that lie between us. Who knows, maybe I'll make it for the 40th...
Thanks to the guys at 35 Jahre Yamaha SR500, who gave me the permission to use the pictures, I can treat you to some very nice SR.

Almost like being there in person...well, minus the nice beer and the cold weather.




My personal favourite! Is it weird if I say I want to have babies with it?





One of the most eccentric looking SR I have ever seen.

KEDO were there with their builds.

Hmmm...what do you think?







No comments: