April 4, 2013

My new Elders helmet @ Elders Helmets

I decided to pay a visit to my friend Banky @ Elders Helmets today and check on my last order: a very special Daytona with dark red metal flake color and a glossy black stripe that goes from the front to the back.
The helmet is exactly like I designed it and I'm very happy with it. Unfortunately, I couldn't take it away with me, because the writing on the back wasn't finished yet. Well well, like my granny used to say...."All good things need time".

Banky was great as usual and even gave me two cool ELDERS t-shirts! Thanks buddy! I will wear them in Italy soon. :-)

Ah, one more heads up...
If you plan on getting yourself a lid from me or Banky, please be aware that next week the celebrations for the Thai New Year will start. That's 7 to 10 days of crazy water-throwing madness. Many shops will close, as many Thais travel upcountry to celebrate with their families.
Delays in production and delivery have to be expected!







No comments: