August 30, 2011

Competition Entry #5

Entry number 5 also comes from Germany. I don't know his real name, but on the German SR forum he's known as kuddel666. 


Let's hear what he has to say about his bike...


I bought it when I was 20 and it was my first bike! I didn't want to drive these boring plastic bikes without character and soul like my friends did. I also like to give bikes , cars and (in the early days) 50ccm "Mopeds" my personal touch to show that this is MY bike , transforming it exactly the way I image a bike has to look like. I've seen nice custom SR's around and wanted to build my own bobber, but then I got an XS 650 , and now I spend the whole time building it. When I'm not working on the XS I ride the SR, which is the reason why it is not radically chopped or customized. Last year I rode 20.000 km and every meter was fun. I only had one forced stop because I ran out ouf fuel ;-) The Bike never disappointed me and until my XS is finished I will drive the SR without any changes.


And here she is:







No comments: